Saturday, February 1, 2020

Swap Class Mistake

As the lunch bell rang, Mrs. Wilson approached her true body tentatively, making sure the rest of the class was making their way our the door. "Mrs. Wilson? Can I talk to you please? In private?" she said.

"Of course Mr. Jones. Were you having trouble with the lesson? Did you meed some extra help? Perhaps we should talk after class about it?" the 15 year old boy in her body said with a smirk.

Sandra turned to make sure the last student was closing the door, and when it was shut, she quickly spun around and confronted young Timothy in her body. "What the hell do you think you're doing young man? What's with the racey outfit today? You should know I never dress that way for school? My god, you can almost see my panties, let alone you're constant flashing of my garter. Where on earth did you find that, and the nylons? I forgot I even had them."

Tim put the pen to his mouth as he looked intently and maybe a little seductively at his old body. He slowly crossed his legs, revealing a bit more flesh from the top of hi new thigh ash did it before he answered. "Well, my lovely husband dug them out last night and suggested I wear them for a little role play at the end of our date night. Of course, I was a little tipsy after dinner drinks so didn't put up the fight I have been for the rest of the week. I think there might be more than ice tea in those long island ice teas.Anyway, this morning I searched through my closet for a decent outfit to go with them. Especially after my dear, sweet husband suggested it would be nice to come home to already wearing them so we could pick up where we left off. But I probably shouldn't be telling you about this. It's a little more than a young teen boy needs to know." Tim said with an evil smile.

"OH MY GOD!" Sandra screamed. "Please tell me you didn't have sex with, with, damn it! Why can't I remember my husbands name? This is a wee bit embarrassing. Anyway, we have to trade back in a little over a week and I don't want you a) committing me to things whatshisname is going to expect, and b) ruining my reputation here at the school. Stop these antics right away, and please wear something a little more,and by little I mean a LOT more conservative for the rest of the time you're in my body. It's bad enough we had an uneven number of students and I had to be involved. Worse that I couldn't tell, ummm, well my husband damn it!"

Tim could only laugh. "Oh young Mr. Jones. You're far too young to be married, and you seem far too masculine to decide to marry a man. After all, I've caught you looking at MY legs a number of times and it's obviously having an effect by the look of the front of your pants? By the way it's Jeff." Tim said with a wink.

"Huh? What?" Sandra said as she desperately tried to cover up her burgeoning erection with the utmost embarrassment.

"My husbands name is Jeff. You know, the name you couldn't remember? Now, do you remember Candice, the most popular girl in school? Well, she's enjoyed being in the star quarterback's hunky body. Likely because he's been letting her pound on her old body with reckless abandonment her words, not mine. So I've been letting her practice her strength training by slowly and systematically taking the swap machine apart. At hte end of next week when we're all supposed to swap back, the machine will be beyond repair and we'll all have to get used to our new lives, although some of us will have taken some major steps to do just that well before then.", another wink at his old body.

"You can't do that. I'll tell. You'll be in trouble!". Even as she said it, Sandra knew it sounded wrong. A little too immature. That, combined with forgetting her husbands name, yes Jeff. That's what Mrs. Wilson said her husbands name was. Wait! She's Mrs. Wilson, isn't she?

"Now,", Tim said with a bit too much confidence, "we really should meet after class. I believe it was the orgasms that have allowed me to gain quite a few of your memories, and obviously take them away from you. I know I'll be having multiple ones tonight, but I think if I help you with that tent in your pants, it might expedite things a bit. What do you say?"

With everything else going on and the lack of blood currently going, or rather not going to her head, Sandra couldn't think straight. She was suddenly overcome with excitement about maybe being able to touch Mrs. Wilson's boobs or whatever else she was eluding to. She quickly nodded her her head and quickly made her way out the door to see her new friends. Thoughts of after school with Mrs. Wilson made him think of Jane. The girl that had been flirting with him all week. Sandra remembered being a bit disgusted by it and couldn't figure out why. Now she was hoping that Mrs. Wilson would show her some physical things she could to to impress Jane. After all, prom was only a few months away, and Jane would be a real hottie to take, and maybe lose her virginity to.

Wait! Hadn't she lost her virginity already...? Sandra was so confused and her boner was very distracting.

Tim realised that it might be easier than he thought to keep this sexy body, and couldn't wait to allow his new husband to do whatever he wanted to him tonight. He was getting very wet just thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. wild & sexy & funy. Poor teacher. Ilove that organisms help them get memories & skills & the poor former Mrs Wilson eveb forget whom she was.

    ReplyDelete