Saturday, February 8, 2020

How Do They Look

Well, it's been awhile since I wrote How Does It Look, and as I brought this pic up, I thought it would be perfect for a Part 2. Hope you enjoy it, and if you haven't read Part 1 (on my original page), then go to Deviant Art and see it there. 

https://www.deviantart.com/candylicious5151/art/How-does-it-look-737424896

Vicky was miserable!

It had been two months since her so called friend Josh had offered to help her, but had instead stole her body, just so he could have sex with her fiance. Two months and she'd had to get used to the extra appendage hanging between her legs. At first it had been horrible, but admittedly, she had to admit that the one night she had felt depressed and had drowned herself in brightly coloured drinks, only to end up hooking up with one of Josh's ex's and getting to use it for the first time.

She had never been a fan of anal sex in her own body, but found it oddly enjoyable in Josh's. When they had switched and she was the one pounding away on Steve, she felt a control and power she'd never felt during sex as a woman. She didn't want to stay like this. She wanted her old body and her Tom back, but she might have started casually seeing Steve and spending a lot more time burying her new appendage into Steve than she would have ever thought.

Of course,when she first woke up in Josh's apartment, she felt groggy and didn't know what was going on. At first she didn't remember what was going on, but the erection in her pants brought her back to reality very quickly. She soon realised that it was almost mid day the day after she had arrived at Josh's place and the rings, and Josh in her body, were nowhere to be seen. She had tried calling and texting her own phone, which she realised was gone with her clothes, purse and new lingerie, but the texts went unanswered and the calls immediately went to voice mail. Voice mail Josh either hadn't picked up, or more likely, was blatantly ignoring her.

On Monday, she had finally received a text back from her own phone. "Hey sweety! Don't be mad! I just had to take the opportunity to see if Tom was good enough for you and I must say, OH MY GOD! Is he ever! Your body is amazing, and the things I can do with it? Mmmmmm! Anyway, like I said, don't be mad. Give mea few days or maybe a week to have a bit more fun and I'll return your body. Spoil my fun and you'll see what a vindictive queen I can be and you'll NEVER get it back. Talk soon. Mwah!"

She spent the next few hours crying Josh's eyes out. She called in sick for his shifts for the next week, not wanting to see her own body and almost cost Josh his job. She realised that might anger Josh and make this longer than she thought, so she pasted a fake smile on her new face and went in, prepared to see her own face smiling back at her.

When she got there she found out that Josh had quit her job. He had told the place that Tom had decided he didn't want her working there anymore and wanted to have her home to spend as much time as possible with her. That didn't make sense though as Tom and her had agreed she would work there until after the wedding. To allow her a bit more freedom. What was happening.

Finally, after about 3 weeks, Josh came to see her. Dressed to the nines and looking fantastic. He had even mastered, if not improved her make up. "What the fuck do you think your're doing you selfish asshole? Give me back my body and life and why the hell did you quit my job?", she said.

"Oh Joshy!" Josh said in her voice, perfectly imitating her own lilt in his voice. "You still have YOUR job. Tom has just wanted to ensure we have more time for love making so wants me at his beck and call. And I mean, what girl wouldn't. You should see how well he's hung and how well he uses it. Oh, wait! I guess you do know?" he said with a little laugh and a wink. "Not to mention, I heard you and Steve have been having a little fun of your own? Are you liking that body? Do you want a bit more time in it?"

"Shut the fuck up you prick!" Vicky was trying to sound angry and look aggressive, but in Josh's gay and very effeminate body made it just look comical. "Now where the fuck are the rings? We're switching back now! You said a few days or a week and it's been almost a month. Te wedding is close and I need to get ready."

"Hold your horses there fella." Josh said with a wink. "Speaking of the wedding, I had to attend one of your fittings. I looked fabulous! Oh, and it felt soooo good!" he said, wrapping his arms around his stolen body. "I realise I've likely jeapordised our friendship to the point of no return?"

"You think?" Vicki said.

"So I guess it doesn't matter if I make one more demand. I want to be the one in this body on your wedding day. Just so I can experience it. The white dress. The center of attention. All of it! If you let me do that, we can change back after the ceremony, before Tom and I go away on our honeymoon. Deal?" Josh said, putting his hand out as if to shake hands.

Vivki slapped it away. "Fuck no! I want my body back now and I want to enjoy my wedding. Oh, and you can consider yourself uninvited, you bastard!"

"Well, I can just keep this body? Not a bad life I must say and I don't miss my cock at all. After all, I get enough of Tom's. Now, agree to my demands and at least you'll get to enjoy your honeymoon. Up to you if you come to the ceremony or not, but I'd love for you to be there?" Josh looked very confident in Vicki's body. Had she ever looked that confident or cocky?

Just over a month later, Vicki found herself walking up the stairs to the bridal suite. About to finally get her body back and spend some time with Tom, She almost skipped up the stairs. She had to admit, the ceremony had been beautiful, and Josh had played her part perfectly. Including the kiss that lasted a bit longer than comfortable for everyone. Oh well, it would be her using those lips to kiss Josh soon. She may even consent to a blow job, to give her time to figure out what damage Josh had done. That thought made her stop. She knew that Josh loved sucking cock. A trait she had picked up inadvertently with his body and it's needs. Does that mean he had been sucking Tom off? Had he gotten use to it? Would he demand it from her all the time now? How could she explain not wanting to do it now, or would she keep wanting to do it, like she had for Steve for the last few weeks?

She decided she'd deal with it all tomorrow. Tonight? Anything would go for Tom. To make up for lost time. As she enter the bridal suite, she saw Josh in her body just finishing doing up his shoe. Vicki hadn't seen them before and realised Josh must have bought them, and the dress, for tonight. Vicki had to admit. Her body looked dam hot in both.

 "Hey! You looked really good up there." Vicki said,trying to ensure she didn't say anything to upset Josh. She was getting her body back "So? Shall we do this now?"

*sigh* "Well that was the deal, wasn't it?" Josh said, running his hands down Vicki's body,taking it all in. "I will miss all of this. A guy could get used to be this beautiful a woman. Now, I know you'll find it hard to strike up our friendship again, but think about it and reach ut when you get back, ok?

Vicki almost laughed in his face, but managed to keep it inside. "Ummm, ok. We can talk in a couple weeks." Like fuck we will. We are never speaking again. 

"I'll just grab the rings. They're in the other room. Have some champagne while you're here. It actually tastes better in my body. The one thing that does." Josh said with a wink as he walked to the next room,

Vicki grabbed one of the glasses of champagne off the counter and took a big sip. It did taste yummy, but she wouldn't say it tasted better on Josh's tongue than on her own. She quickly finished it off and called out to Josh. "Josh, is everything ok? Do you need a hand?"

As she said the last words, she noticed she had slurred her words. Just then, Josh walked back in the room, smiling in a devilish way.

"Where are the rings?" Vicki asked, as she fell to the floor. What was happening?

"Oh my god! I can't believe you fell for that twice. Enjoy being the new Josh. There is no way I'm giving up this body. I got rid of the rings weeks ago. Just needed some more time to cement my position as you. I'll be Vicki forever now. Now a couple things. I just wanted you to know that Tom has promised that by the end of tomorrow, I won't be able to walk, but who needs to? I let him stick that big cock anywhere he wants in MY body and his morning wood is so yummy. Secondly, I saw you brought Steve as your date? Not sure why. I already made THAT mistake for you, but apparently you're more of a top this time. Interesting. Anyway, you'll notice you aren't passing out this time. The paralysis will wear off in a half hour. Right about the time I'll send Steve up. I've told him that you guys can have the suite for the rest of the weekend. He's so looking forward to it. Npow, have to go. Tom is waiting and so is the limo. By JOSHY!"

1 comment:

  1. Terrible 'friend' poor girl. Well written, Im surprised Vicki believed him

    ReplyDelete