Saturday, February 29, 2020

Look! I Even Got This Right!

"Mrs Daniels. Please come into my office right away?"

Rebecca sighed, picked up her notebook, and made her way into her bosses office. Rebecca had been working for the same company for many years and had a great friendship with her coworker Angela. Recently though, Angela had managed to get a promotion. There was quite a bit of speculation as to just how Angela had achieved a middle management position with no experience behind her. Since then, their relationship had strained and then completely fallen apart when Rebecca was assigned as Angela's Executive Assistant.

Angela had changed and made a point of looking down at her former friend. Making many unreasonable demands on her and basically making her life hell. Rebecca believed this was because she had not tried to stifle the rumours about Angela getting on her knees and back to get her new position. In fact, Rebecca night have gone out of her way to spread that rumour. Oh well, she was paying for it now.

Rebecca took a big breath and then walked in the office. Something was different, but Rebecca couldn't quite put her finger on what ot was.

Angela sat there with a somewhat mischievous smile on her face, swinging back and forth in her chair. "So 'Mrs Daniels, what do you think?" Angela said with a giggle and a full spin around.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I don't understand what you're referring to? Can you be more specific please?" Rebecca said with some confusion. Oh God! What did I forget that I'm about to pay for. Was there something I was supposed to do?

As Rebecca thought about what she could be forgetting, she heard another giggle and looked over to Angela looking at her very intently. Something Rebecca found unnerving.

"So!" Angela continued "Did you have any trouble getting Jeremy off to school this morning? He didn't fight you on it or do anything unusual?"

Rebecca was a bit shocked. They hadn't spoken about anything personal in weeks. Did she know that Rebecca's 10 year old son was acting unusual this morning? How could she know that? Was she still speaking to Josh, Rebecca's husband? Surely not, after all the complaining she did about Angela at home.

"Um, well he did seem a bit confused this morning ma'am. He went about his daily routine like he was on auto pilot. He tried to tell me that he shouldn't be going to school, but when I asked him why that was, he couldn't tell me. The more he tried to think of something, the more he said his head hurt. Thank you for asking, but can I ask why you're asking?" Rebecca said

Angela laughed again and spun around a couple more times in her chair, "Oh you are so going to laugh. Mommy, it's me! Jeremy! What do you think? Did I do a good job? I seemed to know mostly what to do with make up and and clothes. My gosh, look! I even got this right. I knew to line these up.: he said as he lifted his leg and showed the seem on his nylons in a near perfect straight line. "These clothes feel funny, but nice and I feel oh so pretty.  So? What do you think?"

Rebecca sat there with her mouth hanging open. She was confused and didn't know what to say.

"Oh mommy. I was so upset at how angry you were at aunti Angie and thought I should help you, so I wished on a shooting star last night. I wished to help you but for auntie Angela to not be able to get mad or tell you off for it. When I woke up, I was at auntie Angela's house and in her bed. That man that is her boss was naked beside me. Hey mommy. Will my willy get that big when I'm older? I couldn't believe it fit in me. Do you have a special place where you can fit one too?"

"Oh my god! Jeremy? Is hat you? How did this happen. What can we do to fix it?" Rebecca said in a panic.

"Oh, it's ok mommy. I think this can help you?" Jeremy said before clearing Angela's throat and saying, "I mean, I believe this is for the best Mrs Daniels." and gave Rebecca a playful wink.

"No, no, no, no, no! Jeremy, sweetheart. We have to get you out of there and back in your own body. Where was this sar and how did you make the wish? Let's look online and see what we can find. We'll fix this hunny. Mommy promises!"

"No mommy. It's ok. With me as Angela, you won't have to be so angry anymore. I'll be a much better boss and make sure you have fun at work and smile like you used to. Anyway, that guy from this morning, Mr Franklin, oh he said to call him Craig, promised to take me somewhere fun for dinner tonight and said he wanted to play later. He's buying me a new play outfit for it. So for now, go back out to your desk and we'll talk mire about this later. This is going to be so much fun and I get to see you more now too. Shoo shoo. We both have to do work." and with that, young Jeremy turned Angela's body back towards the desk and began rifling through some papers.

He seemed to almost know what he was doing, so was this a freak accident, or was Angela playing a prank on her. Was this the beginning of something good, or a new, more miserable time with her new boss/ex friend?

Rebecca just sighed again and decided she'd talk to her son tonight, or whoever she sent off to school this morning, and maybe her husband and figure thigs out from there. For now, she better get back to work, just in case.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! & A good story & pic. At least the new Jeremy is young. But I wonder if HIS new mom will give him a spanking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see you posting again. Poor abgigal. I sure hope she gets her body back! What a change for both of them!

    ReplyDelete